Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday night already.... Where did the week go?

I just can't believe it! This week has totally flown past. It seems just yesterday i was just home from Scotland, and it's already been a week.

I have to admit it's been a productive and eventful week too scrapping wise.

Created 2 LOs & 1 card so far, and joined a team on UKScrappers. Now I know I've hardly been to UKS for the last couple of years, but somehow when I was in the UK I got hooked again. I find the general boards a bit too big to handle (I still love Scrapitude for how small and friendly the board is), so I decided to go looking for a team to join as this tends to get me involved, but at a smaller scale. It's amazing how quickly the ladies have welcomed me and accepted me.... foibles and all!
(one of my two LOs, much simpler than normal!).
Nothing much planned for this weekend, we'll just see what unfolds.

No comments: