Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter monday...

DH has just gone to work, he was feeling really bad yesterday (a bad cold), and I was not sure he would go in today, but he decided to go in anyway.

So far I've done the kitchen, changed the net curtains, put on washing, folded washing..... amongst other things. I'm feeling rather proud of myself... so I'm going to scrap!

Here is a LO I did yesterday. I was so unsure about it that I asked for the advice of the gals at Scrapitude, It seemed that I just kept wanting to add more! In the end I think I restrained myself pretty well. The doodling was cheating for me as I used a template, then I coloured it in using Stickles. It is much more shiny in real life.

Well off to hunt for the next photo/s to be scrapped. I'm really "in the mood" and what's amazing is that I'm scrapping with no feeling of being "missing" anything that I need, happy with my paper and card selection , my embellies and my tools! How cool is that!

2 comments:

Gina said...

That is a fabulous LO! I love the colors and how you positioned everything. Way cool!

cathy said...

WOW! Jaks that is one coooooool page! I love every bit of it!