Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a great week

I got to meet Tina from Scrapitudes.... we had a blast!

Work wise it was same old same old.... busy, frustrating and occasionally maddening!

Here are a couple of projects from this week, firstly just for fun a pickie of Tina which I took when we had lunch on Friday! I just could not help myself from creating a digital LO to post at Scrapitudes. (this was a pre made page, I must try to find it again to give proper credit to the creator).

Second Tina gave me the most amazing bag of goodies when we met. In it was a lovely domed box, which became my new ATC box yesterday!
Box covered in Rust Pickle paper, various Ribbon and lace from my stash and a selection of Flowers and buttons. The entire thing was then covered with a high gloss glaze to give it a "wet look" and a sealed exterior.

I think I may be enjoying altering a little too much.... DH is starting to ask what I will be sticking flowers on next!

2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Fab box! Love the colours.

jay670120 said...

love the box xxxx
great blog only bumped into it as u commented on mine x
be back here soon x