Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm on a roll...

Another day another LO!! I did this one for the "Scrapping the Music" challenge this week. I love the song and have wanted for so long to participate in these challenges (somehow I never get around to doing the LOs on time!!).

I took these photos by chance this week, they were basically snapshots of DH sitting in a shaft of sunlight one morning this week, by some miracle I love the way they came out, and this one just seemed so perfect for the challenge.The white flowers and frame were stamped onto a transparencie which I then heat embossed (yes I did manage to singe my fingers as the transparency got much hotter than I imagined it would!). The gold flowers were made using Stickles which I let dry and cut around. I finally used this paper which has been in my stash for ever. Someday I'll get to the bottom of the paper mountain!!

2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love this LO! The transparency flowers are gorgeous! the background paper is fab!

Unknown said...

Love your new blog, Jaks!