Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Yup thats me. I can't believe the end of the school year is here already. In just 5 days Ross will be going to Scotland for the summer! So end of year means endless summer fairs, exhibitions, plays etc, etc.... No time for scrapping at all! (But loads of new photographs so I guess thats the bonus).

The only "crafty" stuff I have done is a few cards, so not much to show I'm afraid. On a totally "up" note I have treated myself to a cuttlebug, so no more embossing using a rolling pin! It should be at my mums when I arrive on Friday, yippeeeee.I kind of went Red& Black mad! Card 1 is made using some lovely flowers which were demoed on the "inspirational" blog, card 2 is using up some of my enormous stach of ATCs from swaps, Card 3 is some stamped images covered in "Stickles", oh I love that stuff!, and Card 4 is another ATC used as a centerpiece.

TFL, have a great week.

No comments: