Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missing again...

Well I've been missing as it's been a bit busy here lately.
Amongst all the activity I have however managed a few projects.

1. Greg ran a 3kilometer race a few weeks ago...

2. Mothers day was also recently celebrated....

3. I bought some cuttlebug embossing folders and did some 3d work which I've not done in a while. I should probably buy the cuttlebug machine it may make using the folders easier LOL.

And to top it all off last night we had a little visitor...Ross found a bat in his bedroom. I've no idea how long he was in the house but I spent hours researching on the web for how to help him. At 1am this morning I was hanging out of the bedroom window trying to get him to drink! Thank goodness no-one was watching, it must have looked really odd. By this morning he seems to have recoverd enough to re-join his friends. I took a couple of photos but the are not great as we did not want to use the flash in case it freightened him.

1 comment:

jakey said...

OMG.. I'd have run a mile!!!! You are very brave and obviously kind, I think my panic would have over come my compassion lol!

jk x