Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy week.

Well after the unexpected days off things were madly busy when I got back to work (as i suspected).

I have however managed to do two more LOs this week, which is a major amount of scrapping for me in a single week.

The first one is a total departure for me.... pink, hearts..... but still a photo of Ross. Greg hates it so I have taken it to work. It was a great excuse to renew some of my photos on my desk. I really must do something new for my desk "sous main" ..... for the life of me I can't remember what you call this in English...how sad is that! It's the large thing that covers my desk top.... Anyway the one i have now is nearing 5 years old and was made when i was just starting scrapbooking.... basically it's a large sheet of red paper with different shaped windows for photos and some stickers...yeuck!

The second LO is a photo I took on our weekend in Quend. Just a jug filled with dried flowers but somehow it was really atmospheric and a great reminder of our cottage.

3 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Both these layouts are absolutely gorgeous!!! I see what you mean about the atmospheric quality of the second one!! Beautiful work!!

Julie Allain said...

Hi Jacqui

You have just been featured on Inspirational

http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/2008/04/jacquis-beautiful-layout.html

Thanks for letting us feature one of your creations :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic LOs Jaqs! Congrats too on being featured on Inspirational!!