Friday, February 22, 2008

Ok so a lousy start I know!!

Well my Blogging did not get of to a great start again...... nearly a month since I created it and not a single entry!

I'm off on a short vacation in a few days, so who knows inspiration may strike while I'm at Mums. I have to admit I'm looking forward to going to Scotland for a few days.

It will just be me and Ross as Greg is staying in France this time. It seems like ages since I went home without him.

Work has been really tiring recently, and I've been doing loads of extra hours. This in itself explains why I've not been much "in the mood" to use the PC when I get home. I have also been working on the invitations for Andre's 60th Birthday party and this has kind of put a halt on all my other creative bits. I'll post a pickie of one of the finished invitations once I've taken a photo!!

No comments: