Sunday, September 20, 2009

Second Sunday Post....

Tina and I setourselfs the challenge over on Scrappy moms to do the Prima September scetch.

I saw a couple of versions of this sketch that I loved and have played a bit with it! I loved some of the photos from a walk in Paris that Greg and I had this summer, and also I bought some tiny drawings which I wanted to incorporate with the photos.

I really like how this has turned out, soft and pretty. I'm still learning "shabby"..... don't think I've quite got it yet, but I enjoyed doing it so I will definately pass this way again!

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

Are you kidding me?? How can you say that you haven't "got" the shabby yet? This layout is AWESOME. Seriously, it is beautiful. Like you said - soft but yet the shabby works perfect with it