Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cuttlebug challenge week 4

I left this one kind of late as I was sooooooo thrown for a loop. We had to make a table center to match our party theme.... and if I'm honest this is probably something I would never normally use, therefore I really struggled. I did'nt want to go over the top and create something which was just going to sit around my appartment gathering dust (my DH would say most of my creations already have enought of that!).

I re-used an organza box I've been holding on to forever. Turned it updide down and put my mini box inside the lid. I then used the metal frame (it has a wire base construction) to poke flowers, little word cards and a mini banner into. I then twirled some pretty green ribbons around the base to look like Grass?

Well I hope it will get used, and can at leased be packed flat until I need it!

The papers used are the same as those for my other projects and the banner and flowers were embodded using swiss dots, argyl and flowers in circles embossing folders.

Sorry the photo is pretty naff but my appartment has next to no natural light today! Eek winter is really on the way!

1 comment:

Jenn K said...

What a cute centerpiece! Thanks for joining us on the cuttlebug Challenge blog