Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer is nearly over!

Well for Ross anyways. I have to admit I can't wait to get on that aeroplane next Saturday to go and get him. I've missed him so much!

This week I've been really busy most evenings so all I've managed are a couple of cards for the August challenges over at Simply Scrapping. I've done challenge 1 & 3 so far as the colour combination for challenge 2 this month has my head in a spin! (If I'm struggling with a card I don't think there is any way I would manage a whole LO!.... I have dona a LO for one of this months challenges but I'm not happy with the journaling, so still need to "fiddle" a bit more!


As this was our last weekend on our own Greg and I did something we love, a visit to Paris, and montmartre. The Church is beautiful and it always seems magical to have Paris spread out at your feet. We were really lucky as it was hot, but not at all hazy, which is very unusual.

I can't share photos yet as they are loaded onto my other PC! How daft am I!

No comments: