Friday, May 22, 2009

Playing....

As you can see I'm in a playing mood! So far I like my Banner, but I've still got some way to go with the overall LO. Don't expect changes quick...it took me a year to do a Banner...LOL!

So glad it's the weekend. DH and DS are both running our towns road race tomorrow (3kilometers and 1K for the "little one". I can't beleive it's a year since the last race already. I must do a LO again this year with my runners.

I got in today to find a lovely package from Kimmy, bestest web buddie ever, with the most gorgeous card ever, thanks hun. I've done a couple of cards myself this week but have not taken photos yet.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck with the run! I like your banner - I've been a bit addicted to tinkering with my blog too lately - once you get going, it's easier than you think. Shout if you want a nudge in the right direction - there is some fab stuff out there, and it's not as scary as it first looks to get it up and running.

Julia Dunnit said...

Anne is probably right, but I spend so long blopping and talking on myblog that I can't make time to tinker! I love your banner. Hope the road racers have a fun and successful day.