Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some more from the SNS Cyber Crop

Another couple of the projects I finished for the Cyber Crop last weekend at SNS.Cardstock Only Card Challenge. A christmas card for Ross to give, he also helped make it.Lots of cards Challenge. The challenge was to use a tutorial to make 9 cards frop 3 sheets of cardstock & two sheets of patterened papers. I used various cardstock and frances meyer papers.
Blurry Photo Challenge. really old photos of Ross. Frances meyer Papers and various embellies.
Clear card Challenge . I made this using the packaging from some felt swirls I bought. Insert and 3d flowers made from K&Co papers

I have done 1 LO since last weekend but still have to take photos in decent light! As can be seen from the above (especially the "lots of cards" when I use the Flash in this place everything gets distorted!!

No comments: